Fixed Problems with Amp's Saturation Switch

HaPe57

Inspired
I know it is a minor issue however the value of saturation switch is inconsistent.

How to reproduce:
  • Assign a control switch to an amp's saturation switch
    1597213220476.png
  • Define in FC Controllers page a latching switch to same control switch
    1597213315300.png
  • Verify that value of saturation switch is OFF on all devices (AXE-FX III, FC 12 and Axe-Edit III). Press once corresponding switch on foot controller:
    • Axe-Edit III does not update value of saturation switch (it is still OFF)
  • Verify that value of saturation switch is OFF on all devices (AXE-FX III, FC 12 and Axe-Edit III). Turn value wheel on AXE-FX III for saturation switch to ON(Ideal):
    • AXE-FX III does not modify value of saturation switch because it it assigned to a modifier. This is correct. But Axe-Edit III updates to ON(Ideal) - not correct.
  • Verify that value of saturation switch is OFF on all devices (AXE-FX III, FC 12 and Axe-Edit III). Try to change value of saturation switch to ON(Ideal) in Axe-Edit III:
    • Axe-Edit III updates to ON(Ideal). This should be rejected because saturation switch is assigned to a modifier.
When I perform nearly the same scenarios on amp's Input Boost then everything is working fine.

Axe-Edit III: 1.06.07
AXE-FX III: 12.14
Windows 10 Home 2004

My guess is because a Control Switch is an On/Off (2 state) switch and you're assigning it to a control with 3 options (off/ideal/Authentic).

I know. But in the modifier settings I define a minimum=Off and a maximum=On(ideal). So I am back on 2 options.

The behavior on my 2nd and 3rd scenario is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom