Problems auditioning user IRs in Axe Edit

pharmd07

Experienced
I'm not sure if I should be posting this in this section of the forum or in the Axe Edit section. Oh well...

So I have problems with auditioning user IRs in Axe Edit. I can only audition one user cab. Attempts to audition any others yields no success. This is what happens:

1) I bring up my patch in Axe Edit and choose an empty cab.
2) I open Axe Manage
3) I select "Cabs" under the "AXE-EDIT" section.
4) I go through my various IR folders and pick an IR and right-click on it and then left click on "Audition". The IR that I chose to audition will work...but this works once, and only once. If I choose another IR and right click on it then left click on "Audition" there is no change in sound. The same IR that I was first auditioning never changes to the second IR that I want to audition.

So, what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks!

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I must be doing something wrong. Or is it an Axe-Edit bug?

It's a bug most likely.

What I do is transfer groups of IR's to the hardware via the Axe-Manage via 'cut and paste' and *then* right click the mouse and choose "Send Changes only to Axe-FX". That works. I audition them in the box and choose what to keep or overwrite after that.

I use fractal bot,works good for me,just have to know what slots are empty or what you don't mind over writing

yes to the op, this is what happens and is sucks. again hope the new axe edit will handle this.

Back
Top Bottom