Problem with wah block?

feliperigby

Inspired
I just started from zero in F 01 bank and put the wah block on slot 5 using just the Y. (efx type: fas standard) to use as a "auto-wah".
In my grid it is set to be bypassed but when I'm on FX8 edit or just scrolling around the f8 unit it suddenly engage the Y block.
But I hadn't press anything there...

Is it a bug or what? Any guess?

Are you trying to navigate the FX8 from the front panel while FX8-Edit is attached. Because the two will conflict, and you will get odd behavior.

Also, there is a known bug that concerns X/Y behavior which manifests itself during scene changes. You may want to download the public beta V1.02B.

Yes I updated the firmware and the problem persist.
I'm using the F1 block (custom made one).
And my wah block (Y) on the 5 block is switching on and off when I play.
And I'm not connected with the usb...

And another think that I notice.
When I use the presets that already come with unit all are working. And this one NONE of the efx that I put in any block are showing up...

When I touch any string the preset is automatic switching on. And when i drop the volume or mute the string with my hand the efx block shows on the fx8 screen as "bypassed"...

sounds like a modifier maybe turning on the auto engauge for that effect, or changing the bypass state.

I found reading the holy grail (manual) lol... it was about the pre/post configuration. It was set to 1/7 and I only use pre... so the correct is 8/0 :ambivalence:

Back
Top Bottom