Problem with MFC port

Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Hope somebody can help :)

Just got my new MFC mark III and ethernet/ethercon cable from G66. Now, I have Axe Fx 2 mark I which I bought used a while ago.

Issue is when conecting MFC with the Axe over ethernet/ethercon cable, MFC power up, boot but doesnt see Axe (I set the propet expansion port on MFC setup). Over ac adapter and midi cable everything comunicates perfectly. I doubt its a cable issue since I got it brand new out of the box, and even tried another cheap one which behaves the same.

Is there any way to check/diagnose myself is my mfc port on Axe Fx broken or fried? Because that's only thing I can think right now.

Tnx :)

Hope somebody can help :)

Just got my new MFC mark III and ethernet/ethercon cable from G66. Now, I have Axe Fx 2 mark I which I bought used a while ago.

Issue is when conecting MFC with the Axe over ethernet/ethercon cable, MFC power up, boot but doesnt see Axe (I set the propet expansion port on MFC setup). Over ac adapter and midi cable everything comunicates perfectly. I doubt its a cable issue since I got it brand new out of the box, and even tried another cheap one which behaves the same.

Is there any way to check/diagnose myself is my mfc port on Axe Fx broken or fried? Because that's only thing I can think right now.

Tnx :)
Do you have the proper setting in the midi page on the Axe Fx?

Back
Top Bottom