Problem with Boss FV-500H

MotherSea

Experienced
Sorry, this isn't about the MFC, but I think this is the best place to post it.

I've had three of these pedals and love them. Two have worked perfectly, but one has started to give me trouble. When left in the toe-up position (or pretty much anywhere but toe-down), the pedal falls back down to toe-down. I tried opening it up and everything looks fine. I tried tightening some screws and the nut that connects the pedal to the pot. Nothing seemed loose or to respond to my adjustments at all. Anyone have any clue what's going on?

Sorry, this isn't about the MFC, but I think this is the best place to post it.

I've had three of these pedals and love them. Two have worked perfectly, but one has started to give me trouble. When left in the toe-up position (or pretty much anywhere but toe-down), the pedal falls back down to toe-down. I tried opening it up and everything looks fine. I tried tightening some screws and the nut that connects the pedal to the pot. Nothing seemed loose or to respond to my adjustments at all. Anyone have any clue what's going on?

Contact Roland support. They should be able to help you. Either give you a solution, or do a repair on it. I sent one of mine in for an issue relationg to the pot. They extended my warranty, then sent me a brand new pedal.

Back
Top Bottom