Problem with AX8

Make sure everything is unplugged expect the power cable, press all the buttons a few times, and then power it up.

Tried that earlier too - tried it even right now too - but in vain - No luck
it's really hard to say - almost anything could have happened between your last rehearsal and the gig. could it have been dropped? damaged?

if you can post a video showing power off, the full power on sequence, and then pressing all the buttons, it will help us help you. we are completely guessing at this point.

it's really hard to say - almost anything could have happened between your last rehearsal and the gig. could it have been dropped? damaged?

if you can post a video showing power off, the full power on sequence, and then pressing all the buttons, it will help us help you. we are completely guessing at this point.
I am pretty sure have not dropped it because I handle my gear with utmost care and I do it myself - so not dropped plus I have a solid case for it - pedal train board and a very heavy hard case

Hi! I'm having the same problem, but there's no chance for me to send it to tech support, I live in CentroAmerica! can you guess or know something what was the problem, or the procedure to make it work? I really get a lot of gigs about 4 per week and It's my main weapon :( .

ok - bro - ! 1st of all sorry for the late reply - !
with me - i had a back up processor which I used for the shows - but for the AX 8 - i had to send it back to the US to FRACTAL and get the mother board replaced and lucky it was under warranty - and then I had to get it shipped back - it was a PAIN - so I suppose the best thing to do would be is to send it back to THEM -

Back
Top Bottom