Problem with ALL my gain settings

Hi Gang,
First time posting on the Forum. I have the FM3 and FC6 and finished programming all my presets and scenes etc. yesterday away from my house and was ecstatic with the results. When I got home and plugged in, any type of gain (drives, amps etc.) are now brittle and fizzy. Sound like a kicked in speaker. All the gear I used (speaker, cables etc.) were the same. I even switched out speakers to no avail. Clean channels are still great. My clean is Deluxe Verb, my gains are Brit 800 and Small Box. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

By any chance, do you have a wah pedal that's kicked forward — or missing altogether?

You might want to tell us a little more about how you are monitoring this. Is this attached to a mixer, straight to some powered speakers, etc? Do headphones sound correct? Have you tried a different guitar.

You might want to tell us a little more about how you are monitoring this. Is this attached to a mixer, straight to some powered speakers, etc? Do headphones sound correct? Have you tried a different guitar.
I had it attached to a 4 channel Yamaha mixer into a QSC K10. Then switched out to a K12. Then bypassed the mixer and went direct to FRFR speaker. Used my Ernie Ball then my Suhr. All the same result.

Post the preset and I bet someone will catch it right away. Did you change the volume you were playing at?

They were fine before and I did not touch the outputs. Even factory does not sound right
I don't have a dual TRS footswitch available, so I just put a shunt where the Wah block is and deleted the VolPan block below it. When I bring up scene 4, it slams the output meters full red. What do your meters say?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom