Problem Solved: Massively confused and need help

It sounds like the banks are changing as programmed but you have your Mini-Display Label programmed to Custom? In that case the LCDs will always display those same 6 custom names. If you change the Mini-Display Label to Name it will display the preset name from the AxeFXIII instead.

It sounds like the banks are changing as programmed but you have your Mini-Display Label programmed to Custom? In that case the LCDs will always display those same 6 custom names. If you change the Mini-Display Label to Name it will display the preset name from the AxeFXIII instead.
betcha this is it

It totally sounds like you have this setup correctly- there's got to be some other setting somewhere that's making this work strangely for you. Do you have your upper and lower limit on the Bank Inc/Dec set to something? If it were to be set to just 1 to 6, it might do what you're saying it's doing, which you'd remedy by setting the limit to the whole range of presets that you're using... just a guess though.

Edit:
Yea, I bet it's that custom label thing posted above. That would make sense.

Fractal called. I had to go into the Axe Fx III front panel and select FC Controller, then Layout 1, the assign category as preset for 1st 6 and function to select in Bank with Value 1 at 1-2-3-4-5-6 for each 1 tap, 2 tap , etc.....

Strange as I don't see anything in manual about this.

Back
Top Bottom