Fixed Problem saving large batch of presets in FM3 Edit's preset manager

marshall2553

Power User
In the FM3 Edit preset manager I cut the factory presets and pasted them into spots 128-511 so I could start building my presets. I hit save and everything was fine for the first 100 or so, then the FM3's display faded to black and FM3 Edit stopped updating the color of the preset names. The progress bar and status text continued to update so I let it finish, but it eventually crapped out leaving about half of the presets unsaved. I'm on firmware v1.04b and I'm using FM3 Edit v1.01.02 on a Mac running 10.15.4.

Last edited:
Sorry this happened to you. Would you try it in smaller batches and see if that works for you?

Sorry this happened to you. Would you try it in smaller batches and see if that works for you?
No apologies necessary, I just downloaded the factory presets and saved them where I wanted with Fractal Bot. I can try moving some presets around in smaller batches if that would help with tracking down the bug. Also I wasn't sure if it should be reported here or the FM3 Edit forum, but since the FM3 went black and locked up I figured I'd start here.

Back
Top Bottom