problem recalling presets of different banks...

rudomat

Inspired
i´m using my g lab gsc5 midi controller and having problems with recalling the proper presets.

the problem occured, that the axe fx II, on some specific preset switches, switched to the proper preset #, but not in bankA (as it should do) but in bankC (so my PC#1 didn´t recall preset #1 on the axe fx, but preset #257)...i didn´t send any CC#0 values.
i then tried to additionally send the CC#0 with value0, and still the axe fx recalled preset #257

the strange thing is: on my g lab bank 1, i´ve stored 5 presets with the PC commands #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5
when it happened that, as i explained above, the switch#1 recalled preset #257 (as it should not do), also preset #2 recalled axe fx #258, preset #3 -> axe 259, etc....now when i switched preset #5, it recalled #261, but after switching #4 again and switching back to #5 for a second time, it surprisingly switched to #5...and from then on, it remained in bankA, as it actually should...

when i then went to g lab bank5 and back down, on my g lab bank2, it started to jump to bank C again and remained there...(i don´t have any CC#0 with values stored in that preset!!!)

do i do sthg wrong or what can i do??? (as i said, adding a CC# 0 with value 0 doesn´t help...!!)

thanks!

i´m using my g lab gsc5 midi controller and having problems with recalling the proper presets.

the problem occured, that the axe fx II, on some specific preset switches, switched to the proper preset #, but not in bankA (as it should do) but in bankC (so my PC#1 didn´t recall preset #1 on the axe fx, but preset #257)...i didn´t send any CC#0 values.
i then tried to additionally send the CC#0 with value0, and still the axe fx recalled preset #257

the strange thing is: on my g lab bank 1, i´ve stored 5 presets with the PC commands #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5
when it happened that, as i explained above, the switch#1 recalled preset #257 (as it should not do), also preset #2 recalled axe fx #258, preset #3 -> axe 259, etc....now when i switched preset #5, it recalled #261, but after switching #4 again and switching back to #5 for a second time, it surprisingly switched to #5...and from then on, it remained in bankA, as it actually should...

when i then went to g lab bank5 and back down, on my g lab bank2, it started to jump to bank C again and remained there...(i don´t have any CC#0 with values stored in that preset!!!)

do i do sthg wrong or what can i do??? (as i said, adding a CC# 0 with value 0 doesn´t help...!!)

thanks!

Silly question but what number patch is the Axe on before switching with the controller? You would need to have the Axe in any patch up to 128 before switching with controller.
If the Axe was temporarily on a patch higher than 128 or in your case higher than 256, it would switch amongst patches in bank 3.

Back
Top Bottom