Problem loading v9 bank C

PaulS

Successfully loaded bank A and bank B on win 7 box with Midi Ox set for 32 buffers 256 bytes 50 ms delay. Loading bank C receiving error message "not enough memory" Anybody have any thoughts on this?

MIDI-OX is really not convenient at all... I have a lot of trouble using it last night so I just give up and use AxeEdit for saving/loading presets/banks ONLY.
I loaded the 3 banks a few hours ago without any trouble with AxeManage. Just don't use AxeEdit to edit the blocks or anything else...

Successfully loaded bank A and bank B on win 7 box with Midi Ox set for 32 buffers 256 bytes 50 ms delay. Loading bank C receiving error message "not enough memory" Anybody have any thoughts on this?

This was the first time I used midi ox and thankfully I got it to work. Not sure if this has anything to do with your problem, but , Cliff mentiond the delay buffer at 35 and delay f7 at 35. If I would of known that axe edit could do this for me, I would of done that for sure.

And another note, I noticed 5 new presets with the new amps ( 50 thru 55 ) have not tried them yet.

Last edited:
All's well that ends well, I guess. No joy using Midi-Ox, but I was able to load Bank C with Axe-Manage. Doesn't seem to have caused any issues (so far), and much faster than Midi-Ox. The only new presets I see are in Bank A, but they do sound great!
Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom