Problem loading patches

alexnores

Hi guys, new ax8 user (arrived yesterday) and im really happy with the sound of this little thing...however i have a problem and maybe you can help me :)
I downloaded like 20 patches from the forum,and i have some issues with some of them.I load them in the ax8edit and some of them works great and some of the others doesn't sound.Literally nothing.Even my guitar sounds muted,and i don't know why (im new in this type of technology)
For example,the larry mitchel patch works only the first scene. When i push the button of the scene 2,3 or 4, it comes the silence.
Hope you can help me.Thank you very much for having the time to read this and sorry for my english.Cheers!

Check the cab being used. Patch might have used a 3rd party IR that you don't have and you may need to load a user cab or one you own after you import the patch.

Also check Volume blocks-and external used with it. Sounds like the blocks are involved also. I say that because I have the LM patches and did not have to change an cabs. Which LM patch are you referencing in the post? I'll check mine and see if I can see anything.

The presets from his Fractal Audio youtube clip feature custom IR's if i recall correctly. They should be linked in the description of the video as well.

Back
Top Bottom