Problem in utilities?

Harm

Experienced
Hi all,

I was going through the axe looking for a function when I stumbled on this. In the utilities, ADC levels my values are fluctuating constantly, as well as the percentages. Only “out3” isn’t moving.
pedal 1and 2 change all the time, so fast that I can’t even make out the exaxt numbers. There are no pedals plugged into those. Percentages go from 96to 98 ( 20 timer per second it seems). Aux is goin bananas too from 320something to 330 something. I only have out 1 and 2 in use (active matrix) and the 2 midi connections in and out.

anyone have any idea what is wrong?

Harm

Hi all,

I was going through the axe looking for a function when I stumbled on this. In the utilities, ADC levels my values are fluctuating constantly, as well as the percentages. Only “out3” isn’t moving.
pedal 1and 2 change all the time, so fast that I can’t even make out the exaxt numbers. There are no pedals plugged into those. Percentages go from 96to 98 ( 20 timer per second it seems). Aux is goin bananas too from 320something to 330 something. I only have out 1 and 2 in use (active matrix) and the 2 midi connections in and out.

anyone have any idea what is wrong?

Harm
Yup, that's totally normal on the three (their levels are floating)

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/not-a-bug-adc-level-question-possible-bug.137883/

Back
Top Bottom