Problem converting IRs with CabLite3....

fafakiwi

Experienced
Hi Everyone ,
I m having trouble in converting Wave IRs using CabLite3 the free version ....I m selecting tools in the program than Wav2Syx but when i browse the folder with the wavIRs to convert ,i m not able to select them even if i choose 48k IRs for the Axe , they are from Yor Audio ....
I m really surprised that it doesn t work....
Can someone help me and give me the solution ...???
I ve also tried to clip and grab the Wav Ir and try to put it directly in the cab block for auditionning , i was sure that works but it didin t !!!!!
Am i missing something ...???
thanks for help and explanation ......
Fafa

Hi Everyone ,
I m having trouble in converting Wave IRs using CabLite3 the free version ....I m selecting tools in the program than Wav2Syx but when i browse the folder with the wavIRs to convert ,i m not able to select them even if i choose 48k IRs for the Axe , they are from Yor Audio ....
I ve also tried to clip and grab the Wav Ir and try to put it directly in the cab block for auditionning , i was sure that works but it didin t !!!!!
Fafa
Silly question, but when you say you're "not able to select them"... are you attempting to select the .wav files themselves, or the folder containing the .wav files?

The files will be grayed out for a reason, you're selecting a "Source Folder" for this step, not files. Wav2Syx will convert every .wav file in the "Source Folder" you select into a .syx file in the "Destination Folder" you select.

Silly question, but when you say you're "not able to select them"... are you attempting to select the .wav files themselves, or the folder containing the .wav files?

The files will be grayed out for a reason, you're selecting a "Source Folder" for this step, not files. Wav2Syx will convert every .wav file in the "Source Folder" you select into a .syx file in the "Destination Folder" you select.
Thanks for your answer...i m attending to select the IRs in the folder , selecting the ones i wanted but all IRs are in grey , not available to be loaded in the software......

Thanks for your answer...i m attending to select the IRs in the folder , selecting the ones i wanted but all IRs are in grey , not available to be loaded in the software......
This is what i don t understand , why the Wav IRs cannot be selected via the browser of CabLite...

You can drag and drop them in to the Axe-Edit Cab-Manager, but you must use the Browser.
Thanks Moke ,....
Saw this morning that you ve updated many of your presets for the III , great news ;).....
Will purchase a few

Hi Everyone ,
Fafa
I just converted them using Cab Lab’s WAV to .syx tool and it worked as expected and loaded into the unit without issue. I also followed the instructions in the York Audio manual and they imported without any issue either, so I’m not sure why you would be having this issue. Maybe just reboot the Axe and restart your computer to see if that somehow fixes it for you.

This is what i don t understand , why the Wav IRs cannot be selected via the browser of CabLite...
Because the browser is not for selecting files, it's for selecting a folder.

Simply select the folder containing all of the 48k .wav files, select a folder to write .syx file results, then you would load the .syx files of your choosing into your fractal audio device either with Axe-Edit or Fractal bot (or as moke mentioned above simply open the "Manage Cabs" utility in Axe-Edit and simply drag and drop .wav files from your OS's file browser onto empty user slots).

Because the browser is not for selecting files, it's for selecting a folder.

Simply select the folder containing all of the 48k .wav files, select a folder to write .syx file results, then you would load the .syx files of your choosing into your fractal audio device either with Axe-Edit or Fractal bot (or as moke mentioned above simply open the "Manage Cabs" utility in Axe-Edit and simply drag and drop .wav files from your OS's file browser onto empty user slots).
.... will try to load the entire wave IRS folder via browser and see .....
Clip and grab directly the IR even in wave format should also work ...
Doesn’t see where is the problem
Thanks anyway for help

Back
Top Bottom