Probably a bad sign..

One Question...WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????

Is Cliff getting audited? LOL!!!

If you mean IR's that is different from the Internal Revenue Service.

One you can get great musical pleasure from...the other...you get a great big headache from.

One Question...WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????

Is Cliff getting audited? LOL!!!

If you mean IR's that is different from the Internal Revenue Service.

One you can get great musical pleasure from...the other...you get a great big headache from.

haha yes i was making a joke about the IRS vs Impulse Responses haha.

Maybe we should adopt the convention to make the s in IRs a lowercase. Not quite sure if the rules demand an apostrophe, but I believe not.

Maybe we should adopt the convention to make the s in IRs a lowercase. Not quite sure if the rules demand an apostrophe, but I believe not.

There's an emerging frequency in american net-ites under twenty using apostrophes to indicate plural, made worse in that it seems to be sub-consciously catching on in older folks. Same thing as 'their/there'. I've done both more than several times in the last year. Very infuriating.

Not to mention the keyboard in tablets/smartphones auto-correction incorrectly correcting correctly typed words. I have an iPad which is absolutely the worst. This is being typed on an Android phone with SwiftKey which is so much better after a while of learning. Unavailable on iAnythings because apple seems to think we need it simple.

But it's universal. Dutch language is also deteriorating at a pace that's unbelievable. Also due to texting, twittering and all those other fast communication systems being used by kids that have hardly or not at all learned to read and have the attention span of a gnat. And a lot of people are just plain... Plain.

Back
Top Bottom