Pro tabs of U2 songs

Wonderful, thanks again! Seems perfect to my ears.

Working your way through all of the recent DVDs is an amazing gift to U2 fans. We don't deserve it, but we do appreciate it. If that is your goal, then I feel guilty even asking, but... when it comes time to pick which 'Fly' to tab first, may I suggest the one from Elevation/Boston? U2GuitarTutorials has the first bit explained on his youtube channel, but none of the solos sadly.

Stay healthy out there!

Took advantage of quarantine to finish up my tab of Miracle Drug from the Vertigo Chicago DVD and work on some new ones. Here's a link to the Dropbox with the GP7 file, GP6 file, PDF tab, backing track with vocals, and backing track made from Spleeter stems. One new thing I'm doing with the backing tracks is putting Bono's vocals (extracted using Spleeter) over the bass and drum part from the Guitar Pro audio. I also uploaded another backing track that's solely audio from the DVD (extracted using Spleeter), without the guitar. As always let me know if I made a mistake or if you have any suggestions.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsyaa0ep9sfpy1p/AAAQv2NpKmwVN_t4XPBDvewwa?dl=0

Wonderful, thanks again! Seems perfect to my ears.

Working your way through all of the recent DVDs is an amazing gift to U2 fans. We don't deserve it, but we do appreciate it. If that is your goal, then I feel guilty even asking, but... when it comes time to pick which 'Fly' to tab first, may I suggest the one from Elevation/Boston? U2GuitarTutorials has the first bit explained on his youtube channel, but none of the solos sadly.

Stay healthy out there!

I started working on that one but shelved it when things got busy at work and school. Eventually I'll come back to it, right now I'm working on Acrobat live from Berlin (which is done except for the bass part), Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses live from Berlin (done except for the choruses and I need to double check the bass part), One Tree Hill from U22, and The Fly from Berlin as well. Hoping to get all of these done, plus Gloria from the Berlin DVD, before the end of the summer. I should have more time when school ends, but right now I'm busy writing a large research paper and doing work for my classes.

Made a pro tab (guitar, bass, and drums) for the U22 version of One Tree Hill. It's a bit different from the recent JT 2017 version so keep that in mind; when the JT 2017 tour video comes out I'll make a tab for that version (but I got tired of waiting for the video so I decided to make a tab for this version).

Here's a link to the Dropbox with the GP7 file, GP6 file, PDF tab, backing track (with vocals, bass, and drums) and backing track made from Spleeter stems. As always let me know if I made a mistake or if you have any suggestions.

I think we are all waiting for that JT 2017 video (and U2-3D while we are at it). Thanks for holding us over till then!

Like most of you in this group I was fucking hyped when they played Acrobat on the E+I Tour, mainly because the guitar part is amazing. With that said, I've made a pro tab (guitar, bass, and drums) of Acrobat from the Berlin video.

I had Edo Faiella check it, he changed a few things and made the tab more accurate (but I kept some of the "mistakes" Edo pointed out as I think Edge plays the chorus slightly differently than Edo does) and I wouldn't have been able to figure out the bass part without Dani Balogh, so I'm going to link to his bass video as well as his bass cover is amazing (and even more impressive because Adam plays it with a pick while Dani uses his fingers).

Here's a link to the Dropbox with the GP7 file, GP6 file, PDF tab, backing track (with vocals, bass, and drums) and backing track made from Spleeter stems. As always let me know if I made a mistake or if you have any suggestions. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsyaa0ep9sfpy1p/AAAQv2NpKmwVN_t4XPBDvewwa?dl=0

Hello everyone, I took a long break from tabbing due to being very busy with school but have gotten back into it recently and will be releasing new tabs soon. I wanted to let this group know that I have posted isolated stems for almost every live DVD and live fan club release that U2 has done (that I got using Spleeter) on my Dropbox. Additionally, I used those isolated stems to create backing tracks. The separation isn't perfect obviously, but these should be a great resource for people trying to learn U2 songs. Here's a link to the Dropbox with all my tabs, the isolated tracks, and the backing tracks. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsyaa0ep9sfpy1p/AAAQv2NpKmwVN_t4XPBDvewwa?dl=0

Hello everyone, I took a long break from tabbing due to being very busy with school but have gotten back into it recently and will be releasing new tabs soon. I wanted to let this group know that I have posted isolated stems for almost every live DVD and live fan club release that U2 has done (that I got using Spleeter) on my Dropbox. Additionally, I used those isolated stems to create backing tracks. The separation isn't perfect obviously, but these should be a great resource for people trying to learn U2 songs. Here's a link to the Dropbox with all my tabs, the isolated tracks, and the backing tracks. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsyaa0ep9sfpy1p/AAAQv2NpKmwVN_t4XPBDvewwa?dl=0
Wow you are the best! Thank you so much! I am a huge U2 fan and bankrupted myself buying all of Edo’s amazing guitar patches.

One tab request I have for you is “If God Will Send His Angels” off the album POP but don’t sweat the request too much as I am sure I can learn it by ear. Keep up the great work!

Hello everyone, I took a long break from tabbing but am back with two brand-new tabs and one tab of a different version of a song I've already done. I have made tabs for the Elevation Boston version of the Fly, the E+I Berlin version of Stay (Faraway, So Close!), and the E+I Berlin version of Zoo Station.

Here's a link to the Dropbox with the GP7 file, GP6 file, PDF tab, backing track (with bass and drums), and backing tracks made from Spleeter stems are available in the Dropbox folder. As always let me know if I made a mistake or if you have any suggestions. I will try to release two tabs a month this year, one of a brand new song and one of a different version of a song I've already tabbed.

Wow you are the best! Thank you so much! I am a huge U2 fan and bankrupted myself buying all of Edo’s amazing guitar patches.

One tab request I have for you is “If God Will Send His Angels” off the album POP but don’t sweat the request too much as I am sure I can learn it by ear. Keep up the great work!
I'm focused on doing songs from the post-Lovetown live DVD's at the moment, the studio songs have so many different layers and guitar tracks it can be difficult to figure them out. When I'm done with the live DVD's I may do earlier songs and songs that were performed live but not officially released, but I'd have to find a good IEM source for those songs.

Thank you for all the tabs - just wondering if you have a tab for Ultraviolet from the Washington gig pls - most tabs i've found online are completely wrong - thanks in anticipation for your help

Thank you for all the tabs - just wondering if you have a tab for Ultraviolet from the Washington gig pls - most tabs i've found online are completely wrong - thanks in anticipation for your help
Not that specific version, but still a great version, cover and tutorial!

Cool to revive this thread, will surely have a close look in the "all because of you tab", used to have a patch on Axe FxII to get that everlasting intro note. Since I sold my fx2 and bought an FM3, unfortunately certain songs are not possible to do anymore due to CPU load issues. Thanks for the work on the tabs. If they're still available I'll surely try them.
Ciaou

Back
Top Bottom