Pro tabs of U2 songs

Grad school has kept me busy the last couple of weeks, but I had the week off last week and decided to make some tabs. I made pro tabs for the Vertigo Tour version of An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart, the PopMart version of Sunday Bloody Sunday, and the Vertigo Tour version of Elevation. As always let me know if you have suggestions or if I made any mistakes. The link to the Dropbox with the GP7 file, GP6 file, PDF, and backing track is here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsyaa0ep9sfpy1p/AAAQv2NpKmwVN_t4XPBDvewwa?dl=0

I think you should drop out of grad. school! :)

That version of An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart is just awesome. Thank you!

I think you should drop out of grad. school! :)

That version of An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart is just awesome. Thank you!

Thanks, I would if I could but I need to make money at some point lol. I will be trying to put out at least one new tab a month plus a tab of a different version of a song that I've already done.

Thanks, I would if I could but I need to make money at some point lol. I will be trying to put out at least one new tab a month plus a tab of a different version of a song that I've already done.

Thanks to you and your tabs, I’ve been able to quickly learn quite a few new songs and finish some I knew bits of. Still waiting for tabs to One Tree Hill and the Glastonbury version of The Fly. Haven’t quite got the outros figured out. Unknown Caller would be awesome too! :)

Thanks to you and your tabs, I’ve been able to quickly learn quite a few new songs and finish some I knew bits of. Still waiting for tabs to One Tree Hill and the Glastonbury version of The Fly. Haven’t quite got the outros figured out. Unknown Caller would be awesome too! :)

I'll do One Tree Hill (and other JT 2017 songs) when the DVD comes out this year. The Glastonbury version of The Fly (along with a few other songs) are tricky to do because Bono is also playing guitar. I'd have to figure out his parts as well. Any song where Bono plays guitar, or where Edge plays piano, are low priority for me because there's an extra element of difficulty in there. I actually have the drums and guitar for Unknown Caller from the Rose Bowl done (along with a few other songs), but I have to figure out the bass line. I keep coming back to it, but it's so tricky to figure out what Adam is playing. I reached out to daniB from Youtube to see if he can help me finish those songs.

In between the demands of graduate school and student teaching, I made a pro tab (guitar, bass, and drums) for the 360 Rose Bowl version of City of Blinding Lights. Here's a link to the Dropbox with the GP7 file, GP6 file, PDF, and backing track. As always, let me know if you have any suggestions or if I made a mistake. Next month, I hope to finish up the tab for the Zoo TV version of Even Better Than the Real Thing with the help of danib500 because I can't figure out the bass part without his help.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsyaa0ep9sfpy1p/AAAQv2NpKmwVN_t4XPBDvewwa?dl=0

Made a tab for the I+E Paris version of With or Without. Shoutout to Niall Featherstone who helped me with the bass tab and pointed out that Adam goes up an octave at the end of the song. Here's a link to the Dropbox with the Guitar Pro 7 tab, Guitar Pro 6 tab, PDF tab, and backing track. I'm currently working on two tabs y'all might be excited for. One is for a 2000s song that was brought back on the last tour, and one is for a 90s song that was brought back on the 360 tour (although it was never a fixture in the 90s). See if you can guess what songs they are.

First of all, thank you SO much for these great files. Much appreciated!

I'll take a guess what the 90's song might be. Since you said it wasn't a fixture in those shows back then, I'd have to say it's either Miss Sarajevo or Ultraviolet. It could also be Zooropa. Since MS isn't a guitar song, it might be Ultraviolet, but more likely Zooropa.

My guess for the 2000s song on the IE-E tour... You've already done City of Blinding Lights, so that kind of leaves Beautiful Day. Seems like the obvious choice, as you've already done a few others. NLOTH wasn't played as far as I know on the recent tour. You already did a version of Elevation. So, I'll go with what seems to be a too-obvious choice of Beautiful Day.

Thanks again for access to the files. Awesome.

Made a tab for the I+E Paris version of With or Without.

I still think the 1992 Zoo TV version from the Washington show was the best version ever. Edge had a guitar solo in it and I hate how since the 2000's they've cut short the ending. It robs me as an audience member of singing that last With or Without You one last time.

It's a three day weekend for me, so I had the time to finish up two pro tabs for Zooropa (the U22 version) and All Because of You (the Vertigo Chicago version) with guitar, drums, and bass (and tambourine for Bono on ABOY). As always let me know if I made any mistakes or if you have any suggestions. Zooropa was especially hard to tab, as it's extremely difficult to see what Edge is playing because the stage lighting was so dark, but I'm confident I got it right, let me know if I messed up though. Here's the link to the Dropbox with the Guitar Pro 7 file, the Guitar Pro 6 file, the PDF file, and the backing track.

An even better price would be a song of choice to be tabbed next. ;):D

If only so we could marvel, or shake our head in bewilderment when we learn what song Toopy would pick next.

Back
Top Bottom