Preview! Axe-Fx III Factory Presets 19.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lon Chaney is based on an "organ" preset by M@, recreating the organ that can be heard in old horror movies featuring the actor Lon Chaney.

Adrenalflange might be based on an Adrenalinn multi-effects device?
That Adrenalflange is hard to stop playing. Your instincts are good @yek!

Last edited:
Thank you verry much for the great presets - i sit this nice sunny sunday in my basement studio and play!
Here are some small things in the presets that should maybe fixed:

- Preset 067 Brit Pre: Scene 6 + 8 about 5 dB to silent (no Comp!). Scene 7 has a Compressor activated with output boost - i fixed this by comp out to "0dB" and add about 5dB gain to the amp block 2 output volume!

- Preset 296 PCM70 Hall: S2 Slow Trem: Trem is deactivated!

- Preset 345 Sea of Tranquility: Lo Volume in all Scenes (Amp Out -18!)

- Preset 358 RockMeOn S1 Normal + S2 Chorus seem to be the same (S1 has also Chorus activated!)

In some Presets the Compressor isn't bypass compensated to the new algorithm (no problem for me, just my 2 cents!)

Thank you verry much for the great presets - i sit this nice sunny sunday in my basement studio and play!
Here are some small things in the presets that should maybe fixed:

- Preset 067 Brit Pre: Scene 6 + 8 about 5 dB to silent (no Comp!). Scene 7 has a Compressor activated with output boost - i fixed this by comp out to "0dB" and add about 5dB gain to the amp block 2 output volume!

- Preset 296 PCM70 Hall: S2 Slow Trem: Trem is deactivated!

- Preset 345 Sea of Tranquility: Lo Volume in all Scenes (Amp Out -18!)

- Preset 358 RockMeOn S1 Normal + S2 Chorus seem to be the same (S1 has also Chorus activated!)

In some Presets the Compressor isn't bypass compensated to the new algorithm (no problem for me, just my 2 cents!)
- Preset 006 Top Boost S2 Hot Phase - Rate in Phaser block is set to .200, which is basically no movement at all and very muffled. Increasing Rate to 1.2 and backing off Mix to 43% sounds better (to my ears).

hi !
Is it possible to have the same visual improvement concerning the tuner in the fc12 ? or something more graduated than the "big" blocks we have ? Can be very cool !

Last edited:
My speech

Not only newbees, i still learn from the factory presets. As they also let me see different options from same amp or stuff i never used. And with these new once i also use them as reference for some stuff as im a guitarist and axe fx is also providing some stuff i am not used to: studio quality and hifi studio output (meaning the additionl of IR and effects after the microphone).

See my suggestion in separate thread here:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/suggestion-for-useful-utility-in-axe-edit-iii.182017/

It's for those of us who have some, or many, of the Factory Presets installed, but not all of them, not in sequence, not in the original three banks, and basically scattered throughout the slots. Updating them is a right old PITA, and after searching through all 512 slots for each preset, one at a time, I gave up after about 5, having gone cross-eyed! My suggestion is to make it much easier to update presets in Axe-Edit 3 by having the program recognise matches from the browser list on the left with any slots in the preset array on the right, using the Manage Preset panel.

Check the separate thread in the link above and all comments welcome. :)

Well as usual I get about 3 presets in and realize that I have about a million to go to actually play through all of them. They are just so good that I just keep playing on one. Great job by everyone that contributed to them! So far I've made it to 003 - Vibratolux. hahah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom