Preview! Axe-Fx III Factory Presets 19.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the updates!

Since you are working on the final version, could you look into '081 - Hell's Glockenspiels' preset: there was recently the compressor overhaul including a new compander option. As far as i understand, the two serial compressors in this preset could be replaced by one compander. I briefly tried this in past but did not succeed to match with the two compressors version. It would be great to see how it can be done with one compressor in the factory preset.

First impression: as I started from FW 18 or 19 and also been using the fx2 a lot I can honestly say

These factory presets are the best I have ever used with Fractal AXE FX. Of course I have not tried them all, but started with the first ones and so far I could hear and feel the sound from the preset and bond with it using my stratocaster. Never had that before!

THANKS FOR UPDATING them to 19.x!

Thanks to everyone involved for these, much appreciated. My problem is I spend hours noodling and never get past the first 20!

not to sound ignorant but do you load the presents with Fractal Bot just like you do the firmware upgrades?
Yes, that's right. If Fractal-Bot doesn't "see" them, then just download and unzip the linked file in the first post, the point Fractal-Bot to the file. It's a good idea to backup first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom