Preview! Axe-Fx III Factory Presets 19.04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
All,

Here is a sneak preview of the updated presets for Axe-Fx III updated as of firmware 19.04.

These were done with much help from @chris @2112 @iaresee @Cooper Carter @austinbuddy @Mark Day and @Burgs.

Among various small improvements, these feature adjustments for the CNFB modeling, also taking advantage of new effect types and features, adjusting for the compressor "overhaul", and correcting an issue where the Sequencer had been set to "pause" in older presets. A few Easter Eggs are included.

1. There is currently no "All Banks" file.
2. As always, it is recommend that you back up your current presets before any major update or installation.
3. As always, thank you for choosing Fractal Audio Systems!

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...VIEW-Axe-Fx-III-Factory-Presets-19p04.zip.zip

Oh well... say goodbye to my next several months going back through all of these! I move so slow but it's a fun ride :). Thanks SO MUCH I know this is a daunting task!

Thanks Matt! I was wondering if there was a new iteration of the presets coming, considering some pretty big firmware changes. You answered my question!

I just downloaded it! 👍
But I know I will have a program for a long time!
I will not be bored in the coming days!
Thank you Fractal! 🙏🎸🥇
This enduring work is a great pleasure for the entire Fractal community! 🏆🎗️💕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom