Preview 2 - Axe-Fx III Factory Presets for fw 19.04

on scene 063, 6160's. Leons tight scenes, 6 and 7, the noise gate is set really low, I've got some pretty hot bareknuckle ragnaroks and they are having a hard time punching through the gate. Easy fix but it might turn some people off if they are brand new to the fractal world

on preset 102, Bulb's Judgement scene, the precision drive is still set with the attack at 10. It was this way before the PD was redone by Cliff a little while back where the attack was backwards to the real pedal and now it is fixed, it sounds better than it did, might I suggest the default settings of the PD to have a gain of 0.45, the attack at 4. the bright around 6 and the level around 6ish? These are the recommended starting settings on the pedal from Misha.

@Admin M@ , Matt, IRT the 334 (+1 offset) Barracuda factory preset, is the CS1 configured correctly to work as advertised? I don't understand how it works which could be my fault, but I have to configure the per preset differently for the CS1 to actually work. Maybe I just am not getting it. How is the CS1 supposed to work in relation to the whole preset and the Pitch always seems to be bypassed as the way it is set in scene mgr. Thank you, Matt.

Last edited:
I'm presuming you're talking about the Compurhythm preset as #369, it's 370 for me. Do you mean you aren't able to use it in a musical context or you aren't getting any sound?
Yes Compurhythm ... perhaps its a setting but the drum sound just overwhelms anything else I play on the other scenes. Like a bad drummer I guess.

@Admin M@ Matt, on factory preset 318 (+1 offset) Avant Jazz, is the Plexi Pitch LFO1A channel D supposed to be assigned to any of the scenes for intended effect. Currently it's not. Thanks Matt

Last edited:
@Admin M@ , Matt, IRT the 334 (+1 offset) Barracuda factory preset, is the CS1 configured correctly to work as advertised? I don't understand how it works which could be my fault, but I have to configure the per preset differently for the CS1 to actually work. Maybe I just am not getting it. How is the CS1 supposed to work in relation to the whole preset and the Pitch always seems to be bypassed as the way it is set in scene mgr. Thank you, Matt.
That's working as designed. The momentary delay is for the weird syncopation of the outro. This preset was created for a touring classic rock company and it works great. Maybe I can get someone to do a demo for you.

Last edited:
Can these be custom loaded to any range so as not to overwrite the current presets? I think so, but just checking.

Can these be custom loaded to any range so as not to overwrite the current presets? I think so, but just checking.
Yes. You can load them into any bank if you use the individual bank files. Or you can drag the bank file on to the preset name area of Axe-Edit and you can audition each preset in the bank, one at a time, without commiting them to any specific slot in the unit.

Back
Top Bottom