Pretty happy with my FOH/stream tone this weekend....

jlynnb1

Axe-Master
I know praise and worship might not be some of you guys' thing, but I was happy with my tone on our stream this weekend and thought I'd share. Had some technical hiccups in our singers' IEM's so there's a little confusion on the second song, but the guitar still sounds good. I'm the bearded dude in the hat near the drums playing the tele. AxeII direct, of course. Let me know what you think...

I think I would like you to share some of your presets for us to try. ;)
i work almost everything off of one template....i still haven't set my rig up for the weekend. i'll try and record a short run through tomorrow of what i do and attach the template file.

also have another ir shootout i want to do. hopefully i'll get some time tomorrow!

Yeah, I have had two invites for the 8 come to my email but I just don't think I want to compromise my workflow to downsize.

I know praise and worship might not be some of you guys' thing, but I was happy with my tone on our stream this weekend and thought I'd share. Had some technical hiccups in our singers' IEM's so there's a little confusion on the second song, but the guitar still sounds good. I'm the bearded dude in the hat near the drums playing the tele. AxeII direct, of course. Let me know what you think...

This is great! I also use an Axe-Fx exclusively at my church. You guys are sounding fantastic!

Dude nice. Felt like I was watching a Hillsong Concert. Was that your preset you shared yesterday being used?
Essentially...id tweaked it for this song but I build all mine off the same template. So delay levels, feedback etc could be a bit different....all the same amp/IR/Fx though.

Back
Top Bottom