Pretty Cool to See, but also.....

Stratman68

Axe-Master
This is a really amazing HOME rig but at the same time I believe it is a "Perfect example" of why the AxeFX III\FM3 are a much better choice.
But that does look like a lot of fun-confusing, but fun!

Thats pretty cool also that you still have your Ultra with your III and fc-12 & 6. Still have my Boss GX700, but it ain't no ultra, for sure!
Yeah, it makes a great backup! I just used it in a recording session this week, actually, because the Axe FX III was across town, and I wasn't in the mood for a drive. It'll probably go for sale eventually, but not until the FM3 arrives :)

A possible guess as to the topic referenced in the OP...

John Shanks home rig.
Good plug either way scotty
like Dave said +1

(PS BTW @Dave Merrill, Animal Crossing is incredibly fun and very calm, soothing, and relaxing - i think anyone would like it, and i do recommend it now that ive tried it, just if you were still interested)

EDIT - @ScottyB dude, how did you know he meant that video with shanks? btw, that video is great, thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. Are you folks doing it on a Switch or online? Don't want to swing the console atm.
Actually, I bought it digitally from Nintendo eshop!

I have it installed on both my little one’s Nintendo Switch Lite [the smaller hand held version of the console] as well as my, or the family’s, Nintendo switch console, full version on the big screen TV.
With the way things were before the virus, I wanted Nintendo to get the money directly for Animal Crossing and Marvel ultimate alliance 3, but now I think I would rather buy from a small, mom and pops local shop if I possibly can do an order pickup or something quick like that, sort of like a luthier over guitar center , but you aren’t obligated for online play with Animal Crossing like you would for MArio Maker 2 for instance, if that helps?

Back
Top Bottom