• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Pressing Play or Record in Logic Causes Input Block To Bypass?

Warrior

Power User
I'm not sure what happened but today when I try to record my Axe-FX III into Logic Pro, pressing play or record causes the Input Block to become bypassed. There's no source in the modifier.

In fact, I just noticed that even if I don't select play or record and just click the Logic GUI with my mouse it causes the input block to bypass.

This happens even if Axe-Edit is not open.
I've tried deleting the block and adding it back in, other presets, creating a new preset.... still happens.

I cannot figure out what happened.

** Update: I just submitted a support request for this.

Last edited:

yek

Legend!
Seems like Logic is sending a MIDI CC, and you have assigned that CC to that Input block in MIDI/Remote.

Reactions: Rex

Warrior

Power User
I found it and it's set to CC #63. Do I set it to "None"? I can't seem to figure out how to get it to "None".

Oops... I found it. trying it now.

Warrior

Power User
Oh boy..... well that resolved the input block bypass but now the Flange Block is engaging whenever I touch the Logic GUI.
What the heck is going on?

Top Bottom