PreSonus Studio One 5 and FM3

Has anyone had an issue with FM3 sending a signal to Studio One 5 and not getting any sound while playing?
It is recording but I get no sound at all!
I just uninstalled Garageband because of issues with my Mac mini. I was getting sound thru Garageband but now nothing.
I checked FM3 to find if it had a master volume and not finding anything.

I have the exact same issue. FM3 i/o settings over USB work perfectly in Logic Pro and Ableton, but I can't get them to work in Studio One 5 Pro. (Edited - Pro Tools does work fine).

2019 Macbook Pro running Big Sur. Not sure what else to do. Also put in a ticket with Presonus for some ideas.

Last edited:
Their Response - I'll double-check when I get home from work, but am pretty certain I'm on point with my setup. Test it out and see if you have a different response.

"Please have a look over the following to ensure setup is correct :

Please let us know."

Followed their steps. Same issue. I hear of others having no issues with the FM3 and Studio One 5 - I even tried Studio One 4 and am getting the same problem. I'm sure I'm missing a step, but I'm not sure what piece I'm missing.

Did you let Presonus know that their troubleshooting steps don't work for you?

I had a ticket in and it took 2 days for them to get back to me and they sent a bunch links to videos that you guys have been sending and the ones I have found on Youtube, I will try the preferences also!
Thanx

Back
Top Bottom