Presonus Studio One 2 Half Price

GuitarDojo

FYI-
Just got into this program and now upgrading Artist to pro for half price. (1/2 off any version or upgrade ) - The checkout coupon is "weloveyou"

Presonus gear rocks

I got the email on that today. I have the Studio One Pro, and was thinking about the new version. It's a great program, especially if you're using one of their StudioLive boards as it integrates with their Capture software.

I purchased a 24.4.2 from them last year, and it flat rocks. Our sound guy often uses an iPad for mixing front of house, and having that capability has saved us major grief at gigs where they don't want a snake strung out through their mega-bucks decorating. We already use a MyMix system, or we'd be taking advantage of the ability to run monitor mixes on the iPod touch wirelessly.

First rate gear, really nice guys working there, top shelf customer support. They are the only company I work with that I can honestly say is as open to and connected with the customer as FAS is. I love working with both of them.

Got the coupon as well... just not sure if I want to use Studio One 2, I'm just so used to Sonar, but I've been getting fed up with all the AISO and AISO4ALL issues I've been having with using the MOTU 24i and the Axe2 together... I've used it a couple of times and still can't find my way around it... lovin' that demo song Da Guv'nor!!! Almost got pro... and I still might, but I've been reading a couple of VS. threads and a couple of them actually state that tracks via Studio One sound better somehow when compared to Sonar and some other folks were saying that the latency is a bit worse with Studio One 2 head to head with other DAW's even though they both show the same latency... soooooo, I'm on the fence.

Well, I've seen some pretty good prices on eBay... Saw Producer full go for $40! Also, I'm no longer downloading movies, mp3s or software illegally (trying to get right with God)... And still wanting quite a bit of software... I gotta be picky! Just bought SSD4, EZDrummer, DKFH, Metalheads & Superior Drummer 2 recently so my wife is watching me like a hawk on what I buy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom