My First Preset (eek) - Help Needed!

Hey guys, trying to create a live preset for our track Redemption (Here, if you want to check it out: )

Think: Chunky metal core, need to pick up some nice pinches. Almost trying to get a Killswitch-y, aggressive tone. I'm almost happy with it for the most part, but I'm definitely still a novice. The preset is below if you want to give it a whirl (it's my first, so be gentle!)

Scene 1: Intro filter sweep controlled via EX1.
Scene 2: Rhythm
Scene 3: Lead (I like a like chorus on leads)

Now I'm wondering if I could get pick your brains a little.
1: Does the amp have a little fizz on top for the rhythm?
2: I cannot add ANYTHING else to this without the CPU going, but I kind of want all of the parts in the order they are, i.e. I don't want to get half a signal of delay by running it in parallel. I could do with a little boost for the lead tone, and I'd love to be able to throw on an intel harmony, but there is no way I can do this. (Already tried a lot of the usual tips 'n' tricks!)
3: Is there any way to add a 4th scene, given the way I've set this up? It'd be nice to have a 4th scene, pretty much the rhythm tone but with a big pile of reverb.

Any help is appreciated. If it helps, this is designed with a guitar using EMGs, so pretty high output for reference. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• HA - REDEMPTION Trial.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I knew he wasn't dead ..... kinda more un-dead it seems ;)

Fire a message to a mod to get the title changed ......... you nearly gave my mother a stroke and she spent ages finding her bobby socks and short skirt.

Just a little bump to see if it's possible to get more out of this preset; I can't really see any other ways to keep everything in it's place and add a couple of bits...

Back
Top Bottom