Presets, XY Switching, and Scenes in the Axe-Fx II - In-Depth 1 hour Premium Tutorial

Hey Chris is this tutorial mostly for users with MFC's ? sadly I dont have one mostly front panel / axe edit . no need for a foot controller at this time.

future tutorial suggestion - AX-FX : EFFECTS , compressors , delays , reverbs , ect ect .
I often have no Idea what I'm doing with FX just twisting random knobs and hoping for a tone that sounds ok.
or Recording with the AX-FX !!!

i don't think i use the MFC one bit in this video. it's more about what is a preset, what is XY, and what is a scene. none of those need an mfc.

Hello Chris Ive watched your tutorial using xy blocks. Ive been trying to set up my scenes using a different amp block , but when I switch my amp in scene 2 to Y there is no sound coming from that scene what am i doing wrong thanks Iam using the MFC 101as well

Hello Chris Ive watched your tutorial using xy blocks. Ive been trying to set up my scenes using a different amp block , but when I switch my amp in scene 2 to Y there is no sound coming from that scene what am i doing wrong thanks Iam using the MFC 101as well
This is a pretty old thread... You would probably be best served by creating a new thread for your issue. Also, you really need to post your preset for someone to tell you what the issue might be.

Lastly, be aware that switching the X/Y state on the Amp block will incur a small audio dropout. You might want to consider using 2 amp blocks instead if you need it seamless.

Your Scene 2 is probably switching another block from X to Y. Or the Amp Y setting has a level knob turned down. Impossible for me to tell without a preset file or screenshots. Just look at what else is changing when you change to Scene 2.

Back
Top Bottom