Presets not visible

I just recieved axe fx2 original. So far everything works just fine, except for the fact that presets, for some reason are not being stored, either in the unit itself, or in the axe edit editor. Every time I restart Axe fx2, I have to manually reinstall the presets using Fractal Bot, and even then it can take quite some time for them to appear in the editor, it they appear at all. More often than not, It just says "empty" for all the presets. FWIW, I've downloaded Factory Banks vQ8p02, and the software version is updated to Ares 2.0. Is there a solution to this problem?

In that case, I might as well return axefx to the seller. I have no idea where to find the replacement battery, and I certainlt dont know how to replace it.

Probably any Home Depot, CVS, Walgreen, etc. will have these.
Maybe even 7-11 or other convenience store.

Pop the cover, remove old battery, pop in new battery.

Very easy.

Where do I find this battery, and how do I replace it?

No different than popping the cover off of a desktop P.C. Just be sure to remove the power cord from the unit first. Then remove the screws holding the cover in place, remove the cover, slide the old battery out and slide the new one in, positive side up. Check the ribbon connector while you're in there to make sure it's firmly seated. Put the cover back on, put the screws back in and you're done. Should save all your presets now when you power down.

1655750333378.png

Back
Top Bottom