Presets for the Valhallir.at teaser package

Valhallir

Power User
Vendor
Could there be bundles? ;)

At the moment the only bundle is the "Ultimate Editon" with all 12 cabs for 99,-. But we are very open minded to suggestions!
When you look at our cabs, what bundles would YOU have in mind? We could think about triples for a lower price....

At the moment the only bundle is the "Ultimate Editon" with all 12 cabs for 99,-. But we are very open minded to suggestions!
When you look at our cabs, what bundles would YOU have in mind? We could think about triples for a lower price....
I meant preset bundles (preset including free ir)

I meant preset bundles (preset including free ir)
Hmm...we didn't think about this yet. But maybe we will take a "different approach"...to include the presets for FREE to the IRs. ;-)
We got some real tasty players in our community. And....we will add some IR-mixes, we just didn't had the time to finish them yet,
but had the feeling, that we HAD to put our stuff to the public.....So, if we add some nice mixes or presets to the bundles, we will
include them in the database and inform the users that have already downloaded the product about it.
No one shall be punished for ordering "too early"
FAS provides the Firmware Updates for free. That's an excellent way, IMHO. So...if we "update" the IR-packs, there will be no extra
charge.

Hi people,

If you like the sounds, you can hear on the www.valhallir.at website , here we go with the presets from
pro session player Haiko Heinz.

The name of the preset includes the name of the IRs we enclosed to the free IR-teaser package.
Be quick, because the free teaser-package will be only available for one week.

http://cloud.axefx.de/public.php?service=files&t=eb3ee6edfb1c5b49d1788eef26ca217c

Have fun,
Andy, Stu & Basti from Valhallir.at
Tell me ,please, The Ultimate Edition include what ? presets,(ready to use live with AxeFx,Ax8 , )..presets for FOH?

Tell me ,please, The Ultimate Edition include what ? presets,(ready to use live with AxeFx,Ax8 , )..presets for FOH?

The ultimate edition contains all 12 cabs in all formats, including 170 ms files and 500 ms files (for DAW-use)
There will be some mixes and presets in future, but we intend to include them for free. Early-bird buyers will be informed about updates and news, if new data is included in the packages, they already bought.
The IR-conversion must be done with cablab (superior plugin, IMHO) or cablab lite (free), because we are not allowed, to sell the IRs in syx-format.

The ultimate edition contains all 12 cabs in all formats, including 170 ms files and 500 ms files (for DAW-use)
There will be some mixes and presets in future, but we intend to include them for free. Early-bird buyers will be informed about updates and news, if new data is included in the packages, they already bought.
The IR-conversion must be done with cablab (superior plugin, IMHO) or cablab lite (free), because we are not allowed, to sell the IRs in syx-format.
Thank you !

Back
Top Bottom