Presets for Purchase?

The only ones I've tried have been Austin Buddy's Naked Amps and Dream Rigs. I would pass on the Naked Amps but the Dream Rigs is really awesome. This is primarily to have a whole ton of different amps dialed in at different gain levels, not so much to have a bunch of effects or presets that sound like popular songs.

I have been using Moke's for the longest time.
I recently purchased AB 700 Naked amp tone pack and a few specific Fremen ones.
For me Moke is #1. Fremen is very good too just a bit different than Mokes.
Haven't had a lot of time to audition 700 amp sounds from AB only a few that were okay.
In the end I need a just a handful to use weekly live.
The rest would be for experimenting, which I wish I had more time for, but don't.
2112 Leon Todd has some real good stuff as well as very informative videos.

I have been using Moke's presets for quite sometime now. I believe from the Clean to Mean #1 pack (Friedman HBE preset). The only tweaking I did was give the Wah a little more volume for solos. All scenes within the pack work flawlessly and sound great through FOH and FRFR.

Here is a video. Hopefully, it gives you a good sound reference. I'm on the left with the red tele-type guitar.

Starting to experiment with the Austin Buddy Dream Rigs pack. So far, so good.

The AX8 is an awesome piece of gear and it is the best piece of gear I own. The forum is also the best.

Is there a preset offering that does a particularly good job with effects like reverbs, delays, multi-delays, including some ambient stuff and even further out stuff like crystals and such?

So... did you check out my posts? Here's what I think you may be looking for?...

Or you could check out some of the other's presets and adapt to your style. Best way is to learn yourself and build them out to become proficient with the AX8 rig. Cheers

Moke's Comfortably Numb hits a lot of worship bases. After a few small taming adjustment to fit my goals - it stands above my other worship presets as the go-to. Highly recommend!

Back
Top Bottom