Presets for all 12.03 amps w/ cabs

Randy4Guitars

Power User
I made a preset for each amp model using the recommended cabs (per the wiki) so i could easily audition them. I thought others may like to try them out without having to search the wiki to find the cabs so here is a link to the banks with the presets.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tf3cwe6562vh74u/zJKQLN8Qxt

There are 167 amp models. I started at preset 200 and accidentally made some dups, so I ended at preset 372. It doesn't bother me enough to go move them around.

I started including the real amp name with the model name, then just used the real name. I have played around with some of them and tweaked for my strat, mostly using the basic amp knobs and switches and the lrf and hrf and tried to remember to reset each amp block so it is as when you initially load it, but I may have missed some. The cabs are at default settings. I don't think I changed any cab settings.

The blocks should not have any modifiers attached, except the wah and vol, I think. I noticed the drive block has a scene modifier in some of them, which was left over from me goofing around.

Again these aren't tweaked, they are for you to adjust and see if your guitar likes them. But they sound pretty good to start with. Kink of like plugging into a new amp and getting to know it.

Enjoy.

Mods: I don't think it's a problem for me to post the trademarked names in my presets, but please let me know if it is and I'll take it down.

Capturemisc1_zps0ee380b2.jpg

Thanks a lot. I will check these out. So if I understand you mad patches for every amp with the recommended cab?

Thanks a lot. I will check these out. So if I understand you mad patches for every amp with the recommended cab?

Yes. I pulled up the wiki to get list of cab blocks and usually used the more recent (higher numbered) cab blocks. I only used the factory cabs, which are numbered from 1 to 132, I believe.

Quick question: Did you also do the Matchless DC-30? I didn't see it listed under your screenshot of the Matchless amps. Thanks (esp. from a previous HC-30 owner).

... whoops just saw it after the Fen Blue Jr. Made the mistake of thinking all of the listing was alphabetical. Thanks again!

I made a preset for each amp model using the recommended cabs (per the wiki) so i could easily audition them. I thought others may like to try them out without having to search the wiki to find the cabs so here is a link to the banks with the presets.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tf3cwe6562vh74u/zJKQLN8Qxt

There are 167 amp models. I started at preset 200 and accidentally made some dups, so I ended at preset 372. It doesn't bother me enough to go move them around.

I started including the real amp name with the model name, then just used the real name. I have played around with some of them and tweaked for my strat, mostly using the basic amp knobs and switches and the lrf and hrf and tried to remember to reset each amp block so it is as when you initially load it, but I may have missed some. The cabs are at default settings. I don't think I changed any cab settings.

The blocks should not have any modifiers attached, except the wah and vol, I think. I noticed the drive block has a scene modifier in some of them, which was left over from me goofing around.

Again these aren't tweaked, they are for you to adjust and see if your guitar likes them. But they sound pretty good to start with. Kink of like plugging into a new amp and getting to know it.

Enjoy.

Mods: I don't think it's a problem for me to post the trademarked names in my presets, but please let me know if it is and I'll take it down.

View attachment 19256
Been looking for something EXACTLY like this. Thanks so much!

The screenshot only shows some of the presets. Please let me know if I missed any!

BTW, I use a CLR and with a strat I notice that most presets sound sort of bassy or muddy with the settings at 5. I usually end up with bass at about 3 or 4, treble at 6 or 7, and mid around 5.

Back
Top Bottom