Presets copying each other

serge20261

Inspired
Not quite sure how this happened,I had the axe fx XL,connected to my computer and the MFC connected via
Fastlink,Some presets have been erased and some duplicated in other locations.

I can't remember who, but someone else on the forum was having a very similar issue not long ago at all. I believe the end result was needing to send it back to Fractal for repair.

I experienced this behavior years ago with my Axefx 2 , it soon lost all its memory :(
Hope it's still under warranty.
Good Luck

Hi Serge,

This is definitely not normal. I remember a bug in Axe-Edit years ago that made it appear as if presets had been doubled, but if you're actually seeing a problem like this in the Axe-Fx itself you should contact support.

Hi Serge,

This is definitely not normal. I remember a bug in Axe-Edit years ago that made it appear as if presets had been doubled, but if you're actually seeing a problem like this in the Axe-Fx itself you should contact support.
Have contacted support,One thing I forgotten to mention,the volume dropped significantly across presets

Happy to report that I did the gig without incident,don't know how but I'm thinking it was the nut behind the wheel (me) that caused issues.

Back
Top Bottom