Preset with more than 8 scenes

Maddface

Inspired
I have a master preset, but I am wanting more than 8 scenes for that one preset. So I copied that preset and moved it one preset over. My question is, can I have the FC somehow scroll through the scenes on preset 2 while still on preset one and vice versus? Basically I’m wanting 16 scenes for my master preset with my 2 presets. I don’t want to have to change presets to gain access to my other scenes requiring 2 stomps.

That's a lot of scenes! :eek:

Have you tried using channel switching rather than scene changes to reduce the number of scenes you have?

You can scroll through scenes, but you can’t make the same footswitch change presets when you get to Scene 8.

I have a master preset, but I am wanting more than 8 scenes for that one preset. So I copied that preset and moved it one preset over. My question is, can I have the FC somehow scroll through the scenes on preset 2 while still on preset one and vice versus? Basically I’m wanting 16 scenes for my master preset with my 2 presets. I don’t want to have to change presets to gain access to my other scenes requiring 2 stomps.
No. There are 8 Scenes per Preset. Simply press 2 switches.

While you can't do what you want, you might be able to use Control Switches to get the equivalent of 6 more scenes. Assuming you have 6 scenes where you are only turning blocks on/off or using Scene Controllers, you can tie those things to a Control Switch instead.

Back
Top Bottom