• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Preset will not load and has vanished from display

nvandyk

Hello folks. I've searched recent threads and couldn't find this issue. I apologize if this has been covered.

So I'm using the AX8 and everything is fine and one day when I used the foot switch to go from my clean tone to a rhythm tone, it never let me switch back. I step on the switch, nothing happens. The light remains associated with the previous preset. The preset has, in fact, vanished from the display itself.

Unit has seen maybe 5 hours of usage (you'll note I haven't even taken off the plastic film from the screen).

AX8 IMG_5082.jpg

You'll note there is no P1 block there; and the light above P2 remains lit. In AX8 edit, the P1 exists. If I select it in AX8 edit, it activates on the unit and the name is shown, but the light does not activate and the P1 block remains blank. If I switch away from this preset with the foot pedal or the software, the name vanishes and I'm unable to get it back.

I am running firmware 9.02 (I don't want to update my sounds for 9.04) and I just did a reinstall of that firmware to no avail.

Any ideas?

chris

Legend!
Each preset has its own Footswitch setup. Just add the switch you want to each preset.

Pro-tip: when you’re on “Preset 2” you don’t need to put a P2 switch since you’re already there. This saves 1 switch.

nvandyk

Each preset has its own Footswitch setup. Just add the switch you want to each preset.

Pro-tip: when you’re on “Preset 2” you don’t need to put a P2 switch since you’re already there. This saves 1 switch.
Chris -

Thanks. Not sure how that got corrupted (I had it originally mapped there but when I went back in, it was blank). Weird...but you have exorcised the ghost in my machine. Thank you!!

Top Bottom