Preset under a minute from scratch: Plexi + cabIR.eu MR-AX1960_FOCUS_CAB IR

Morphosis

Official G66 Support
The Axe-Fx is sooooo easy! Exaclty ZERO tweaks on the Amp Block, ZERO tweaks on the Cab-Block (just the cabIR.eu MR-AX1960_FOCUS_CAB IR, bit of Studio C Reverb.

Guitar used: ES-335.

Preset from scratch under a minute! And not the badest sounding one, IMO....

Who says, with modelers, you`ll tweak to death instead making music? It`s THAT simple:

Very good Plexisound with this ES 335........without tweaking not to fat ......I always have to increase lowcut at cabblock and preamp with the Plexi 2..........

.I always have to increase lowcut at cabblock and preamp with the Plexi 2..........
Me too! But not with this cabinet so far.... The re-issue Greenies in it pronounce less bass/low mids, but more high mids / top-end, as the old 60/70ies pre-rolas, like in the cabIR.eu MR-CB71_G12M25 or MR-PIN68_G12M20 ... although those both cabinets are also one of my alltime favourites ... for other reasons ...

This is a fine example of how an IR is probably the most important aspect of tone.
Great sound!

Thanks! I thought, it would be cool to show, that you could get decent tones just with exactly not touch any parameter from the Amp block, just with a good match guitar+amp sim+ cab IR. The Axe-Fx is so awesome and easy these days! And with a sound like that i could also easily stand up within band context ... it`s just great :)

Back
Top Bottom