• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Preset on when when changing bank up or down

Moren

New here
When I have preset 3 for example and press the up button it goes directly to preset 8. Is there something I can do or program to change the bank so the preset that I want to choose let say 10 will be on when I press the IA?

Thank you.

guitargeorge

Inspired
When I have preset 3 for example and press the up button it goes directly to preset 8. Is there something I can do or program to change the bank so the preset that I want to choose let say 10 will be on when I press the IA?

Thank you.
Yes; you can modify this. Your "Bankstyle" is probably set to current. You have to set it to none (MFC-101 manual; page 60 / section 12.5.7). This way you can always choose wich preset you want to use (within that bank of course).

Top Bottom