AFIII Preset Of The Week - Moke's Custom Presets!

Hi @DougB415, I've just realized who you are! You are the chap from Youtube that does all of the great videos. I always ready myself with a cup of tea before sitting and watching your latest uploads on YT.
It is great to hear that you also love Mokes the boys are back, so can I ask (suggest?) that it would be wonderful if you could do a video relating to harmony stuff? Also, another thing that amazes me from Moke's the boys are back is how you can play a chord and then play single-note stuff in harmony without touching a foot pedal. How about a video on your take on how to do that?
Keep up the good work, I appreciate the time you give to the Fractal community, you are one of the shining stars!
Best wishes
Brett
PS I could have sent this as a PM, but thought it would be pleasant to just continue with it here as I think a lot of people also show their appreciation for what you do and provide.

Also, another thing that amazes me from Moke's the boys are back is how you can play a chord and then play single-note stuff in harmony without touching a foot pedal. How about a video on your take on how to do that?

Regarding playing a chord and then single note stuff with harmonies, I believe one can use the pitch follower to determine if one is playing higher-pitched notes, it knows to add the harmonies.
You can find Leon Todd's video about that here, used in a different context. https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/5-minute-tones.147701/page-7#post-1819275

Hi @rushfan, Thank you for the Leon link. I am familiar with how to set up the pitch follower but think that Doug's videos could also provide a good insight into how to do it which could (would) entertain and educate those good folks who may not know how to do it. I dissected Moke's preset to figure it out, but I am still puzzled about how to achieve (build a preset to match in essence) what the harmonies do at the end of his "The Boys are Back in Town". Moke and DougB415 are two of my fave Fractal stars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom