AFIII Preset Of The Week - 1967 All Over Again!

Thanks for making more videos Doug.

Note: I'm not sure how, but that's a "REVERSE DELAY" type showing with the type "DIGITAL MONO". It could be that this preset is so old it was created when the CONFIG parameter was independent of the TYPE. It used to be possible to set TYPE, for example, to DIGITAL MONO and then change the CONFIG to "Reverse". In any case. I'll fix the type in the next version of this preset, making sure to set Feedback back to 0% after making the change.

Thanks for making more videos Doug.

Note: I'm not sure how, but that's a "REVERSE DELAY" type showing with the type "DIGITAL MONO". It could be that this preset is so old it was created when the CONFIG parameter was independent of the TYPE. It used to be possible to set TYPE, for example, to DIGITAL MONO and then change the CONFIG to "Reverse". In any case. I'll fix the type in the next version of this preset, making sure to set Feedback back to 0% after making the change.
I was confused about that as well. I just assumed that it would be using the REVERSE DELAY and couldn't figure out how you got DIGITAL MONO to switch to reverse mode.

Back
Top Bottom