Preset Number Does not Correlate to AXE Edit nor MFC

Muzick

Experienced
Good evening everyone,

I apologize if this thread already exists but I can't find anything relating to my queries.

As the title states, when I select a preset on my Axe edit and then look down to the Axe LCD screen, the preset numbers do not match eachother. This holds true when speaking about the MFC as well. The title the AXE LCD is displaying is the correct preset and plays the sound according to the LCD. However, both AXE edit and MFC are showing the incorrect one.

When switching presets via Axe Edit:
Axe LCD shows: 379 - Space Verb
Axe Edit shows: C377 - Echo Room 2

When switching presets via MFC 101:
MFC shows: X377 - Space Verb
Axe LCD Shows: 379 - Space Verb

Thank you for any help on this problem!!

Brandon

Last edited:
Good evening everyone,

I apologize if this thread already exists but I can't find anything relating to my queries.

As the title states, when I select a preset on my Axe edit and then look down to the Axe LCD screen, the preset numbers do not match eachother. This holds true when speaking about the MFC as well. The title the AXE LCD is displaying is the correct preset and plays the sound according to the LCD. However, both AXE edit and MFC are showing the incorrect one.

When switching presets via Axe Edit:
Axe LCD shows: 379 - Space Verb
Axe Edit shows: C377 - Echo Room 2

When switching presets via MFC 101:
MFC shows: X377 - Space Verb
Axe LCD Shows: 379 - Space Verb

Thank you for any help on this problem!!

Brandon

In Axe-Edit, click on Settings, select Applications Settings, click on the GUI tab and select the appropriate display offset.

On MFC-101, press Edit, then Setup, then page over to the Display Offset screen.

Danny W.

Back
Top Bottom