Closed Preset notes: Metadata

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtfoley3

Suggestion that I don't THINK we already have nor can I find elsewhere on the Wish List... Such great thought behind the presets, both factory and Axe-Change user-shared presets... Yek's Guide a great reference, user notes accompanying a Preset in Axe-Change, etc. all offer great insights behind the preset. The Preset name and Scene names provide some hints but are pretty limited and don't tell much of the story. Would LOVE to have a (metadata?) field accompanying the preset with a text block of reasonable paragraph length for the author to write notes about the Preset. Could/should be visible in Axe-Edit screen when a black block is selected, as there's available space on the screen that presently displays the Scene list. Thanks for your consideration. Rock on!

Ha! Thanks, Yek! You're a great historian among your many other talents. Great minds think alike and I'm glad to be aligned with others' thinking over several years. I skimmed through all of the threads to which you provided links. Looks like this is an oft-asked-for feature and that it's on the list but just not yet a priority. Glad its on the list. Maybe someday! Rock on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom