CodePoet

Fractal Fanatic
Axe-Edit Version: 3.00.0000
Axe-Fx Model and Firmware Version: II, 11
Connection: (USB/MIDI... if MIDI, specify the interface) USB
OS/Version: OSX 10.8.4
Other HW peripherals:
SW Component: (Axe-Edit/Axe-Manage/Installer/etc.) Axe-Edit
Steps to Reproduce: When navigating to some presets, the preset loads into Axe-Edit with all blocks showing as disabled. Switching scenes will fix and display the blocks in their proper state. At first I thought it was related to a timeout with high-CPU usage patches, but I've seen it on other patches now as well. I've seen it occur intermittently as well, where a preset will show this behavior one time and load properly another time. These were patches built with 11 beta.

An example patch is here.

Michael,

Can you let us know if this preset has modifiers attach to BYPASS MODE?

Doesn't happen here with that attached preset. Loads fine in AE.

I've seen the same with blocks that have a modifier attached to bypass mode. Only those blocks.

Possibly related ... sending MIDI CCs (from the computer via USB to the AxeFX) to toggle these bypass states works on the AxeFX, displays ok on the AxeFX grid, but not in AE3, also "Edited" LED shows change on AxeFX but not in AE3.

@GM Arts: When modifiers or auto-engage change the state of a block, it won't always be shown in Axe-Edit. We're looking at ways to improve this.

Not sure how to address the OP's problem at the moment.

I have the same problem as the OP occasionally. Thought maybe it was my USB cable. Haven't tried another yet. If you switch to another preset and come back it usually works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom