Preset master Volume

bluesk165

Inspired
Howare you, users?

I've been using FX8 for quite a while, but I think I know only about 20%.
I made a preset yesterday and suddenly got a question.
When I creating a preset, make sure that the volume difference between the preset and bypass does not become too large.
By doing so, I cannot raise the volume of drives more than 3.
Even some are 0.76 ..... like this.
The drives have the volume up to 10, so the question is, how does user create presets different than me?
I'm curious how others use it.

The Drive block is the only block that I will typically adjust the Level parameter. Pretty much every other block stays at zero (default Level setting). The only times I set a drive to 10 or maximum volume are when it's used as a clean boost or lead/solo tone.

To address your main question, the drive block level does seem to need to be set at a lower level to be for the preset to be the same volume with the drive block on or off. But that's not much different than most of the drive pedals I used to use.

The Drive block is the only block that I will typically adjust the Level parameter. Pretty much every other block stays at zero (default Level setting). The only times I set a drive to 10 or maximum volume are when it's used as a clean boost or lead/solo tone.

To address your main question, the drive block level does seem to need to be set at a lower level to be for the preset to be the same volume with the drive block on or off. But that's not much different than most of the drive pedals I used to use.

I see, I'm not not much different than others.

Thanks a lot !!!

Back
Top Bottom