Bug? Preset lost!

Joseph J C

I accidentally unplugged my MFC 101 midi cable cleaning my studio today and plugged it right back in to find that the preset I was working on (preset #407) was replaced with factory preset #141 "Introspection". Rebooted with and without the mfc101 plugged in and nothing, I tried to reverting on Axe Edit and nothing. I spent a lot of time on it and feel like an idiot for not backing up today. Any ideas what happened?

This seems...implausible. Are you sure you just didn't cause the unit to change from preset location 407 to preset location 141 when you plugged the MFC back in? That would have caused any pending, unsaved edits in preset location 407 to be lost.

The MFC has no ability to overwrite the contents of a preset location with data like this.

Hey iaresee, thank you for your reply and Happy Thanksgiving!! I thought the same thing. I did checked preset #141 at first to see if they had swapped locations, but "Introspection" was in both presets #141 and #407. After that I tried the reboot and revert.

Back
Top Bottom