Preset list view in the MasterLayout

Jesuis_lm

Hi I'm coming from the AX8, I sold it and buy the FM3, this journey has been very difficult because FM3 is so different that the AX8 system, I think we lose the ability to see in the screen the effects block, the scenes and the effect like the AX8, the screen always show the profile name on top and the scenes, To me fractal used the same screen setting from the axe FX III and put in the the floorboard but the floorboard user need different views than the rack users, If you are coming from the AX8 you know that the AX8 was extremely good designed, each screen make perfect sense, I always loss in the FM3 because I don't know what presets are coming from the next 3 view.

My question is there is any way that I can setup the FM3 to show the Presets list when I select presets in the master Layout so I can scroll down or up the preset that I want?

IMG_7083.JPGIMG_7084.JPG

If I select Presets here in the Master Layout the FM3 screen show the scene information instead the presets list, I understand that the FM3 show this information if I select Scene but not Preset o effects

IMG_7086.JPG
in this case I don't see the preset list and I don't know that preset will be in the next 3 banks.

Attachments

• 1609259343403.png
    1609259343403.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom