Preset help- Dave Uhrich Hosanna

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
So just a quick backstory, when I was 13 I got my first guitar because I flat out wanted to be Slash. About 6 months into playing I got my first electric from my teacher at the time Epihone Les Paul and it was cool and all, but then one day I saw this guy Dave Uhrich do a guitar clinic at Daddy's Junky Music in Manchester, NH and I had to buy an Ibanez haha. He was a monster player, and he played(supposedly) through an Ibanez PT3DX(or something like that, my memory sucks). He played this absolutely beautiful piece off his album Fretnotized called Hosanna, and I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a preset(i'm not good with the harmonizer). I have no issues whatsoever with figuring out what he's playing, just a good preset to mimic this tone and harmonizer would be awesome!
I have a Mission Engineering SP1 for the volume swells, but i've honestly never spent anytime with the Pitch block so if anyone wants to give some advice I'd appreciate it! Thanks in advance! Here's a youtube link to the song

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom