Preset for You: "Blade Runner M@"

Thanks for this Matt, could you please elucidate a bit on how to set this up using EXP pedals in your preferred config...there are 5 values in the Perform-PP window and I'm unclear which to change ...

Here's how I'd do it.

1. In Axe-Edit, click the CONTROLLERS button.
2. Change to the MODIFIERS page.
3. Find and click first instance of MANUAL 1.
4. Change the SOURCE to your first expression pedal.
5. Repeat for other instances of MANUAL 1.
6. Now set each instance of MANUAL 2 to your second expression pedal.

Don't forget to delete the first two Per-Preset perform knobs (SWEEP and SQUEAL) as these are mapped to Manual 1 and Manual 2 and will no longer do anything.

Here's how I'd do it.

1. In Axe-Edit, click the CONTROLLERS button.
2. Change to the MODIFIERS page.
3. Find and click first instance of MANUAL 1.
4. Change the SOURCE to your first expression pedal.
5. Repeat for other instances of MANUAL 1.
6. Now set each instance of MANUAL 2 to your second expression pedal.

Don't forget to delete the first two Per-Preset perform knobs (SWEEP and SQUEAL) as these are mapped to Manual 1 and Manual 2 and will no longer do anything.
worked poifectly! ...if only it could make the sequel more watchable ................

PS: If you like this one, there are more coming.

Fingers crossed that I'll be able to sell my Ravish Sitar pedal. ;)

But I'm grateful for whatever comes our way. That Blade Runner preset allows me to sound like a musical genius while continuing to suck at guitar (as Ben Eller would say).

Hear that .... ?

It’s the sound of a bunch of canceled preorders for the new Boss Synth pedal all happening at once.

Sweetwater engineer probably wonders what on earth made all these people cancel out of the blue. Well, the III can do some killer synth and ambient sounds folks are finding out lol

....... It would great and ....useful to give explanation or post a video to give eplanation on how you can use and .....enjoy,have as fun as possible with this amazing preset,
so as to discover all his possibilities .....
a preset from an other dimansion ....
Thanks ..

....... It would great and ....useful to give explanation or post a video to give eplanation on how you can use and .....enjoy,have as fun as possible with this amazing preset,
so as to discover all his possibilities .....
a preset from an other dimansion ....
Thanks ..

The beauty of it is that people are all going to use it in different ways, experiment, keep parts of it, change parts of it, and all come up with cool new sounds. If someone tells you exactly how to use it then we’d all just sound the same.

Which factory preset would you remove though? Maybe 249, as there are already two other A-Major harmony presets. Plus, hahaha, 2049->249 makes it easy to remember ;-) @yek ?

@Admin M@ ,I love this preset , currently I have an Axe 3 . its using about 83%
I have a question as I am on waitlist for the FM3
obviously there is no chance in the world the CPU would be able to handle this
But , is there a way to have a similar sound , what if the 3 scenes were moved to separate presets for 1, 2 . 3
are there blocks that could be removed and still get 90% of the way there ?

its really one of the coolest things I've ever heard , if there was a way to capture 90% of it in the FM3 that would be awesome .

If you reply with not a chance in hell , thats ok to and to be expected :)

Back
Top Bottom