Preset for Elevation Worship Song "What I See"

Do you have a video clip? I'm on the waitlist, but I doubt I'll see an FM9 until the summer.
Hang in there on the fm9! No video clip but I can post something soon...I am a big fan of the AC 20 model for worship tones. Also when I found the IR's that have the Shure 313 ribbon mic on them that made a big difference for me.

Hang in there on the fm9! No video clip but I can post something soon...I am a big fan of the AC 20 model for worship tones. Also when I found the IR's that have the Shure 313 ribbon mic on them that made a big difference for me.
@Ricky Rod Can you give some examples of the IR's by location & number please?

I love David’s tones. I’ve purchased his FM3 and FM9 presets and they have really helped my P&W tones. I change up the drive EQs, post-amp PEQ, and of course the time-based affects for the guitar and song. I can cover most songs this way. For those requiring a heavier sound I use dual 5150 amps into David’s greenback IR.

What do you guys think of these sounds?

I bought these sounds but they simply are way too quiet and the reverb drowns out the entire scene. Not quite sure how to save it and make it seem authentic to the original sound profile. It would be okay if this was the only preset you needed to use, but if you ever had to switch, there is too much of a difference between this profile and every other profile.

I bought these sounds but they simply are way too quiet and the reverb drowns out the entire scene. Not quite sure how to save it and make it seem authentic to the original sound profile. It would be okay if this was the only preset you needed to use, but if you ever had to switch, there is too much of a difference between this profile and every other profile.
I enjoy ToneFactor IRs. I think they are excellent and I believe David and his team have good ears. But the fractal presets I purchased are bad. Imo. I could tweak it to suit my rig but it was just pure fizz and I agree it was quiet.
The free worship tutorials ac30 preset was immensely better imo.

I still use the XRIR stuff from ToneFactor fwiw. And used exclusively their ToneX stuff. The fractal stuff just fell very flat for me.

Back
Top Bottom