Preset download ?

mrbee

hey people....noob here...some preset downloads from forum get stored on pc wth file icon and ? mark in it...can't load into ultra...by the way ..i'm a 62 year old guitar player...don't gig anymore sold all my tube gear....can't figure this sh2#$ out....thanx for putting up with me...cheers....just relized this probably isn't the right place for this post....my bad!!!

The Ultra requires a MIDI interface to transfer presets to it. Most modern audio interfaces have the ability to send MIDI out via a midi cable. You will most likely have to use a MIDI/SysEx librarian to push the data to your Ultra.
Check this link out for a proper guide/how to.

yeah...have been successful with other presets...just that when i download some sysEx files from forum i will see it on pc as "?"then the name of file...but axe ultra won't recognize it...have axe edit, bomes,and axe omatic...would it just be a corrupted file???

yeah...have been successful with other presets...just that when i download some sysEx files from forum i will see it on pc as "?"then the name of file...but axe ultra won't recognize it...have axe edit, bomes,and axe omatic...would it just be a corrupted file???
Could be but I would try renaming the file to .syx

Back
Top Bottom