• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Preset download ?

mrbee

hey people....noob here...some preset downloads from forum get stored on pc wth file icon and ? mark in it...can't load into ultra...by the way ..i'm a 62 year old guitar player...don't gig anymore sold all my tube gear....can't figure this sh2#$ out....thanx for putting up with me...cheers....just relized this probably isn't the right place for this post....my bad!!!

Funeral

Fractal Fanatic
The Ultra requires a MIDI interface to transfer presets to it. Most modern audio interfaces have the ability to send MIDI out via a midi cable. You will most likely have to use a MIDI/SysEx librarian to push the data to your Ultra.
Check this link out for a proper guide/how to.

mrbee

yeah...have been successful with other presets...just that when i download some sysEx files from forum i will see it on pc as "?"then the name of file...but axe ultra won't recognize it...have axe edit, bomes,and axe omatic...would it just be a corrupted file???

Funeral

Fractal Fanatic
yeah...have been successful with other presets...just that when i download some sysEx files from forum i will see it on pc as "?"then the name of file...but axe ultra won't recognize it...have axe edit, bomes,and axe omatic...would it just be a corrupted file???
Could be but I would try renaming the file to .syx

Top Bottom