Preset Devin Townsend / Free

RODOLFOPELAIZ

Inspired
Hi guys, I made a preset to play with Devin Thousend, the sound is paired with the Truth theme, but I estimate it works for everyone. I hope you like it . I await your comments and do not forget to follow me on face and youtube, I do not make good videos, I am very bad but it really is to be able to show how the preset sound. no more I leave the preset and hope you like it. It is necessary to use the expression pedal for more chorus and delay in parts.

Attachments

• devin thousend.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 163
very cool preset I tried it, however, one of the cabs is a user cab?

in the cab x and y are factory cabs. attached image. In case you don't load it well. equally the cabs (Y) would not be using them.
The important thing is also to have good emg 81 pickups, since I tried it with dimarzio dactivator and it doesn't sound the same.

1570938149111.png
1570938549389.png

Last edited:
Great sounding preset. Well balanced for me on my gear. I don't play or listen much to Devin Townsend, but this sounds like a good metal preset to me.

A couple of things:
  • I got a bunch of errors while importing this preset. Maybe it was something to do with user cabs maybe? Not sure.
  • I think the gate in the beginning of the signal chain was cutting out a good part of the sustain for me, tried lowering a bit and it sounded better.

Keep up the great work man and keep posting these. Cheers!

Great sounding preset. Well balanced for me on my gear. I don't play or listen much to Devin Townsend, but this sounds like a good metal preset to me.

A couple of things:
  • I got a bunch of errors while importing this preset. Maybe it was something to do with user cabs maybe? Not sure.
  • I think the gate in the beginning of the signal chain was cutting out a good part of the sustain for me, tried lowering a bit and it sounded better.

Keep up the great work man and keep posting these. Cheers!

How about a DT tonequest video GT? :D

Hi friend, I really do not know why it throws error I would not know why this problem is done, will I have a virus on my pc? referred to the noise door I will try, but I usually put a half-closed door I am not very clean to knock and that helps me a lot. Hahaha

How about a DT tonequest video GT? :D

hello lion my gratitude for your opinion on my preset, it is an honor I have seen so many videos of you that I do not even remember how many. I obviously have presets of yours on my machine. Thank you

Hi friend, I really do not know why it throws error I would not know why this problem is done, will I have a virus on my pc? referred to the noise door I will try, but I usually put a half-closed door I am not very clean to knock and that helps me a lot. Hahaha

I am sure it's not a virus on your PC :) It's probably a configuration issue (maybe you are using a user cab slot?) or maybe the export of the preset did not happen properly. The preset seems to load fine after the errors though, so it's ok.
Regarding the noise gate, it's perfectly alright! It's expected that I would need to tweak the preset to suit my gear and playing style. I was just calling that out. Nothing to worry there at all!
Cheers and keep making more of these and sharing!

[QUOTE = "gurtejsingh, publicación: 1841266, miembro: 63823"]
Estoy seguro de que no es un virus en su PC :) . Probablemente sea un problema de configuración (¿tal vez está utilizando una ranura de cabina de usuario?) O tal vez la exportación del preajuste no se realizó correctamente. Sin embargo, el preajuste parece cargarse bien después de los errores, por lo que está bien.
En cuanto a la puerta de ruido, ¡está perfectamente bien! Se espera que tenga que ajustar el preajuste para adaptarme a mi equipo y estilo de juego. Solo estaba llamando eso. ¡Nada de qué preocuparse!
¡Saludos y sigan haciendo más de estos y compartiendo!
[/CITAR]
Gracias amigo por tu comentario. Realmente aprecio tu tiempo y dedicación.

Resultados de búsqueda
Resultado de traducción
Español
Inglés
me quedp la duda de como puede ser que se exporte mal el preset. ya que lo hago con export o con bundlee en caso que mi cabina no sea de fabrica. pero en este caso es todo de fabrica. quizas le hice un bubdle y eran de fabrica y los toma mal. anda a saber. jajaja de todas maneras hare pruebas para que esto no vuelva a pasar pero el tema es queque en mi equipo se abren bien al importarlos o con el fractool asi que no se , me quede sin alternativas de ver que le pasa. si alguno sabe , bienvenido el comentario.
Cómo se pronuncia
I was left in doubt as to how the preset might be exported badly. since I do it with export or with bundlee in case my cabin is not factory. but in this case it is all factory. Maybe I made a bubdle and they were factory and takes them wrong. Go to know. hahaha anyway I will make tests so that this does not happen again but the issue is that in my team they open up well when importing them or with the fractool so I don't know, I run out of alternatives to see what happens. If anyone knows, welcome the comment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom